My name is Delta, and I have heard about every joke and pun there is about my name… I am always curious to hear new one (give it a shot).
I started this blog when I realised I would ramble on about the effects of fast fashion and embracing slow living. I noticed I talked more than people wanted to listen. So I created a place where I can talk about it as much as I want.
I am trying to embrace slow living in every way possible in my life. It can be hard to adjust to at times. I have a habit of spending money out of boredom or feeling emotional anguish. I used to be an over-consumer, with a massive wardrobe filled with useless things. Buying a new piece of clothing made me feel like I was contributing to something whole in my life when really it was doing the exact opposite.
So here I am, talking about my journey with slow living, and trying to support brands and makers while living on a budget. My goal is to find a way to live wholesomely, contribute to a sustainable society, and enjoy every damn day.
The other stuff about me:
- I’m a soon-to-be Creative Communications graduate with a major in public relations
- I am freelance social media manager, consultant, and content creator
- My cat thinks I am a houseguest in our West Broadway apartment
- I’m starting to believe her
- I own a lot of hot sauces